Shipping + Returns
How long does it take to ship?
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies; however standard shipping times are typically as follows:
- Domestic (North America) is 3-5 business days.
- International can take anywhere from 7-14 days.
- Seller is not responsible for custom/tax fees nor is responsible for any delays customs decides to impose.
* Keep in mind: Made to order pieces (customization, personalized, etc) may take longer. Always check specific details for individual items.
It is my goal to meet those shipping estimates, but cannot always guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
How much does shipping cost?
Generally domestic shipping is $3.00; however, it depends on where you live.
International Shipping will is calculated based on your location. Rates will be applied upon checkout.
* Customers make the decision if they would like to upgrade their shipping or include insurance on package. Standard rates apply.
Do you accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations?
- Returns are accepted as long as seller is notified via email within 7 days of receiving item and item must be returned within 14 days of receiving. Returns are on a case by case basis and are subject to seller inquiries/investigation.
Unless item arrived to buyer damaged or defective, the following items are ineligible for returns:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Any diffuser jewelry
*Note: Buyer is responsible for shipping fees to return. If item is defective or not returned in its original condition, buyer may be responsible for loss in value.
- Exchanges and cancellations are not accepted in the shop at this time. However, if you experiencing any issues with your product, please contact the shop as soon as possible, so as to get the matter resolved.