Frequently Asked Questions regarding shipping, returns, customization, sizing, and more.
How long does it take to ship?
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies; however standard shipping times are typically as follows:
- Domestic (North America) is 3-5 business days.
- International can take anywhere from 7-14 days.
- Seller is not responsible for custom/tax fees nor is responsible for any delays customs decides to impose.
* Keep in mind: Made to order pieces (customization, personalized, etc) may take longer. Always check specific details for individual items.
It is my goal to meet those shipping estimates, but cannot always guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Do you accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations?
- Returns are accepted as long as seller is notified via email within 7 days of receiving item and item must be returned within 14 days of receiving. Returns are on a case by case basis and are subject to seller inquiries/investigation.
Unless item arrived to buyer damaged or defective, the following items are ineligible for returns:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Any diffuser jewelry
*Note: Buyer is responsible for shipping fees to return. If item is defective or not returned in its original condition, buyer may be responsible for loss in value.
- Exchanges and cancellations are not accepted in the shop at this time. However, if you experiencing any issues with your product, please contact the shop as soon as possible, so as to get the matter resolved.
Do you do custom and/or personalized orders
The shop will, depending on the request, conduct custom or personalized orders as in the following:
- differing color of stone/bead
- alternative stringing/sizing
- different color chain/finishing
- one of a kind piece
All customs must first be cleared with shop owner via email correspondence.
Once approved, customer must provide a detailed description of desired item and, if possible, a photo for guidance.Clear and consistent communication is required by both parties during the process of customs.
Prices may vary. Coupons do not apply.
If more is needed, feel free to contact shop owner by way of message; however, keep in mind, any last minute changes (>48 hours) may incur additional fees.
Once custom item has been completed, buyer will be notified immediately by shop owner and has 36 hours to purchase before transaction is terminated.
How do I find out what size I am for bracelets?
Best rule of thumb when measuring your wrist is to use a piece of string (or waistline measurement, if you have) and wrap around your wrist. Leave 1/4 in of hang, so that bracelet is not flush with wrist. If you are using string, cut the string at appropriate measurement, then align with a ruler. That will be your wrist size.
Depending on your size and your preference of fit, you may have to select a size above or below. If you are interested in a customized piece, please inquire shop via email (email@example.com).
If you are purchasing a stretch bracelet, keep in mind material is pre-stretched and there is some leeway or give as far as how the bracelet fits on your wrist.
What is diffuser jewelry?
Diffuser jewelry is any wearable piece of jewelry (necklace, earring, bracelet) that holds in the aroma and properties of any oil of your choice.
It is able to absorb the oil by means of any porous material such as:
- lava stones
- untreated wood
- bisque ceramic pieces or,
- fabrics/materials (cotton, suede or leather)
Do I have to use oils with the diffuser jewelry?
No, you can wear as is. However, you only receive aromatherapy benefits when worn with oils.
Diffuser jewelry will come in contact with oil, great care can be made to avoid using on your chain or other metal areas of your piece.Tarnish is a natural occurrence when metals are exposed to oils, high temperatures or humidity.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Be sure to place only 1-2 drops of oil on diffusing piece (lava stone, suede tassel, or other diffusing material)